Mrs. Hope Biryomumeisho
Mrs Hope Biryomumeisho was appointed Records Officer (Manual) in 2008. She joined the University Service as a Clerical Officer in 1996 and graduated with an Honours Degree of Library and Information Science (BLIS) of Makerere University in 2004. Mrs H Biryomumeisho also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) which she acquired in 2010.
Her duties include:
- Implement the annual work plans for Records and Information Division in line with HR policies
- Provide information and reference services to the authorized persons in line with University Information Policy - Update and maintain active and semi-active records in line with University Records and Information policy and HR policy.
- Implement and maintain records retrieval and tracking system in line with Records and Information Policy.
- Maintain and keep track of a records retention schedule and sanction inactive records for Achieves in line with University Records and Information Policy.
- Arrange and maintain records provenience in line with University Records and Information Policy
- Receive, classify, maintain records as well as monitor an inventory of authorized files in line with HR policy.